Stunning Competition Expected in 3rd ODI Between Pakistan Vs Newzealand

Pakistan vs New Zealand Series 2016 is going to end on 31st January when the last and final ODI is going to decide the fate of this ODI series. Both the teams are ready for Sunday at Auckland Eden Park ground, the second One Day went down the drain without a single ball being seen in the play. The rain washed away every possibilities for the hungry Pakistanis to win the ODI series. Now they only stand a chance to level the series at the Eden Park by deciding to play very smartly against mighty Kiwis.

The date and time of the match is Sunday, 31st January 2015 starting at 11:00 New Zealand time and 03:00 AM Pakistan Pakistan Standard Time. The teams are not very well balanced, some injury problems have arise in the previous days with both the teams. Speaking of New Zealand, Anwar Ali had struck the McClenaghan on his helmet. He got injured retired hurt at Wellington. There is no possibility of his showing up for the second ODI and do some smashing for Kiwis.

Pakistan side is surely having some man power problems as well. The danger man Shoaib Malik who can become dangerous for New Zealand in the last match is also suffering with fitness issues and is expected to be dropped. Unluckily for Shoaib, he got a foot problem during practice session for the third ODI. The experienced man looks eager to make the series 1-1 for Paksitan. Being a strong hitter he relies on his feet and running capability. Therefore his absence will affect the batting power of the Pakistan side.

Waqar Younis the head coach has been a victim of countless pointing figures in this 2016 tour of New Zealand. The blame has been largely put on him for the terrible batting collapse and weak bowling of Pakistani cricketers. He has decided to put his resignation to Pakistan Cricket Board from the post of Head Coach as well. Seems like there is negativity in the team. They do not look very united as they should at this troubled time. Waqar was critisized by the senior cricketers for not being able to show guts in the pressure time.

We can say with the current situation is going, Pakistan is likely to win this decisive match with 45% chances.New Zealand has better chances of 55% to win this game to clean sweet the home series against green caps. Lets take a look at the expected teams for the both sides:

Pakistan Team:

Ahmed Shehzad, Azhar Ali(c), Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w), Imad Wasim, Wahab Riaz, Anwar Ali, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Irfan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Rahat Ali, Sohaib Maqsood, Zafar Gohar

New Zealand Team

Martin Guptill, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson(c), Corey Anderson, Grant Elliott, Mitchell Santner, Luke Ronchi(w), Adam Milne, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Doug Bracewell, Colin Munro, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling

With this batting lineup, the Kiwis are going to be fast and furious in the match. Pakistani crowd will be roaring at Eden park if they view any good hitting from their heroes. Otherwise, the the black caps are going to get cheered if Pakistanis fall apart one by one as they did in the preview matches. All remains to be explored on Sunday the 31st. So fasten your seat belts, the decider is coming.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply